Job Ref: AMA03
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
To provide efficient sales support to the Sales & Marketing team at Amati Global Investors. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be a strong team player. You will be responsible for maintaining all sales administrative duties ensuring that tasks are conducted in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Assisting with process to identify new sales contacts through scanning industry press/online media coverage and from banks of adviser lists.
- Setting up new sales contacts within our inhouse CRM system “Connex”.
- Ensuring that all calls/emails/conversations/follow ups are logged within Connex.
- Once training given and has sufficient product knowledge, the individual should be comfortable in assisting with making cold calls and in time developing sales relationships.
- Assisting with organising events which will include identifying contacts, sending out invites, follow up calls and helping secure venue and preparation of sales materials for each event.
- Helping with any advertising campaigns / collating material and data for product literature for marketing purposes.
- Assisting investment team from time to time with ad hoc administrative support.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to take on and manage several projects at once.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Team player.
- Bachelors degree or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience in Financial Services useful, but not essential.
A job description is not designed to articulate every single element of a particular role but to provide a general overview of the sort of work that the role will usually involve. As the business continues to evolve, you may be asked to undertake alternative tasks and duties which are not featured in this job description but which are within your overall capabilities and it is expected that you undertake those willingly and with enthusiasm.
- We are looking for someone to join the already established dynamic team at Amati Global Investors.
- The role would be suitable for anyone with strong communication, interpersonal skills and professional telephone manner. The ideal candidate will be disciplined and have exemplary organisational skills. Attention to detail is vital.
- Full training will be given but it would be advantageous for candidates to have had some sales experience within a financial services organisation.
Please send your CV with covering letter stating why this role would suit you to:
Rachel Le Derf at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Amati Global Investors Ltd, 18 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DF
Deadline for application : 28 April 2017