Job Ref: AMA02
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 9.30am - 2.30pm
To maintain an efficient and professional reception at Amati Global Investors. To act as the first point of contact for all visitors and callers, whilst providing general administrative support to the investment team including liaising with brokers and fund managers to set up regular analyst and company meetings.
- Receive and appropriately direct incoming telephone calls, in a professional and positive manner, recording any messages within Amati’s CRM system “Connex”.
- Dealing with investor enquiries (training will be given).
- Liaising with brokers and fund managers to set up company and analyst meetings and ensuring diary management maintained.
- Provide the first point of contact for all visitors, welcoming them in a professional and hospitable manner and arranging lunch meetings as required.
- Ensuring office stationery stock is maintained and ordered as and when necessary.
- Data entry into Amati Connex system.
- Dealing with all travel arrangements for investment team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proactive, enthusiastic and customer service driven approach.
- Work well under pressure maintaining attention to detail.
- Clear concise communication skills at all levels.
- A well-presented polite and friendly manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Possess numeracy, literacy and basic IT skills.
- Able to adopt a flexible approach within an ever changing environment.
- 5 Nat 5s or GCSE’s grade A-C including Maths and English.
- 3 Highers or A Levels in any subject or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working in financial services / fund management administration desirable but not essential.
A job description is not designed to articulate every single element of a particular role but to provide a general overview of the sort of work that the role will usually involve. As the business continues to evolve, you may be asked to undertake alternative tasks and duties which are not featured in this job description but which are within your overall capabilities and it is expected that you undertake those willingly and with enthusiasm.
- We are looking for someone to join the already established dynamic team at Amati Global Investors.
- The role would be suitable for anyone with strong communication and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will be disciplined and have exemplary organisational skills. Attention to detail is vital.
- Full training will be given but it would be advantageous for candidates to have had experience in a similar role. Candidates may be from a financial services background or other industries.
Please send your CV with covering letter stating why this role would suit you to:
Rachel Le Derf at email@example.com or to Amati Global Investors Ltd, 18 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DF
Deadline for application : 28 April 2017