Job Ref: AMA01
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
To provide an efficient investment administration service for the Investment Team. To act as the first point of contact for all broker and fund administration enquiries. You will be responsible for maintaining all investment administration duties ensuring that tasks are conducted in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Regular dealing with brokers and fund administration services.
- Liaising with back office administration regarding trade settlement and other related stock issues.
- Maintaining and updating investment fund spreadsheets and Fidessa with trade activities accurately and ensuring daily, weekly and monthly valuations are reconciled.
- Collating data on performance of funds and preparing presentations, quarterly newsletters and any other marketing material as and when necessary.
- Updating dealing system with trades & stock pricing.
- Collating monthly data, producing fund factsheets and DDQs (due diligence questionnaires).
- Coordinating annual trail commission project.
- Collating subscription data for fund raising (VCTs).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Accuracy, attention to detail and numeracy essential.
- Detailed understanding of Amati’s regulatory framework and its investment products.
- High level of computer literacy (knowledge of Microsoft office suite).
- Strong team player.
- Friendly and flexible approach.
- Bachelors degree and/or IMC or qualified by experience.
- Previous experience working in financial services / fund management administration desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Publisher desirable, but not essential.
A job description is not designed to articulate every single element of a particular role but to provide a general overview of the sort of work that the role will usually involve. As the business continues to evolve, you may be asked to undertake alternative tasks and duties which are not featured in this job description but which are within your overall capabilities and it is expected that you undertake those willingly and with enthusiasm.
- We are looking for someone to join the already established dynamic team at Amati Global Investors.
- The role would be suitable for anyone with an interest in investments and working with a specialist in-house investment team. The ideal candidate will be disciplined and have exemplary organisational skills. Attention to detail is vital.
- Full training will be given but it would be advantageous for candidates to have experience of placing or administering investments. Candidates may be from a financial services background or other industries.
- Due to the focus on discipline and controls, someone with an audit, administration or compliance background would be considered.
Please send your CV with covering letter stating why this role would suit you to:
Rachel Le Derf at email@example.com or to Amati Global Investors Ltd, 18 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DF
Deadline for application : 28 April 2017