Thursday 22 March 2018
UKSIF Edinburgh Conference 2018
Dr Paul Jourdan will be presenting alongside Leif Wenar, author of Blood Oil: Tyrants, Violence, and the Rules That Run the World, at the Sustainable Investment and Finance event for Scotland.
This is UKSIF's fifth annual conference to debate and discuss the latest cutting edge issues facing sustainable investment and finance in the UK and beyond. Discussions and workshops are designed with steer from our Analyst Committee ensuring a fully tailored and relevant programme.
Some of the topics on the day:
- How to integrate ESG - a practical look at how to integrate into active and passive portfolios and adopt ESG policy benchmarks
- Plastics - how to engage with companies on product design and packaging
- EU High Level Expert Group on Sustainable Finance - what has been recommended and what will it mean for SRI in the UK (report due later this month)
With speakers from:
- Amati Global Investors
- University of East Anglia
This event welcomes both UKSIF members (free) and non-members for a small charge. Analysts and investors will be given priority registration.
- Date: Thursday 22 March 2018
- Time: 1.30pm - 7.45pm
- Venue: Royal Society of Edinburgh, 22-26 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PQ
For further details on this event and to register, please visit: https://amnt.org/event/uksif-edinburgh-conference-2018/