TB Amati Strategic Metals Fund
Terms and Conditions
Information for users
Please read this important information before proceeding. This does not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares in the TB Amati Strategic Metals Fund ('the Fund') to anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful. To invest in the Fund please contact your financial adviser. If you do not have a financial adviser please contact www.unbiased.co.uk. where information on finding one can be obtained. As a result of money laundering regulations, additional documentation for identification purposes may be required when you make your investment. Details are contained in the prospectus. If you are unsure about the meaning of any information provided please consult your financial or other professional adviser.
On accessing the Amati website, you are aware of the following investment risks applicable to the Fund:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed.
- The investments associated with this Fund are concentrated in natural resource companies, which are subject to greater risk and volatility than other funds with investments across a range of industries and sectors.
- Investment in smaller companies can be higher risk than investment in well established blue chip companies. Funds investing significantly in smaller companies can be subject to more volatility due to the limited marketability of the underlying asset.
- The return on investments in overseas markets may increase or decrease as a result of exchange rate movements.
- Shares in some of the underlying companies associated with the Fund may be difficult to sell at a desired time and price.
- Taxation rules and legislation may change without notice.
You should regard your investment as long-term. A dilution levy may be applied to the share price whenever the Fund is expanding or contracting. Should you buy when the Fund is expanding and sell when the Fund is contracting, this will have an adverse impact on the return from your investment. Further information regarding the dilution levy may be found in the Supplementary Information Document or the full Prospectus.
Any research or analysis contained in this website has been prepared or obtained by Amati for its own use. While sources of information are believed to be reliable, no guarantee, warranty or representation is given as to their accuracy or completeness. Investment markets and conditions can change rapidly and as such any views expressed should not be taken as statements of fact nor should reliance be placed on these views when making investment decisions.
To make an informed decision about investing in the Fund you need to read the Key Investor Information Document and Supplementary Information Document and decide whether to contact an authorised intermediary. If you do not already have a copy, please call T. Bailey on 0115 988 8275. The Supplementary Information Document and Key Investor Information Document details your cancellation rights (if any) and shows you how charges and expenses might affect your investment.
Amati Global Investors Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Issued by: Amati Global Investors Limited, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in Scotland no. SC199908 Registered office 8 Coates Crescent, Edinburgh, EH3 7AL